Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully these Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement" or "Terms and Conditions"), before using the services offered by Creştem Idei Association (hereinafter referred to as the "Association").
This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of www.crestemidei.ro, all other sites owned and operated by Creştem Idei Association that redirect to www.crestemidei.ro and all subdomains (collectively referred to as, the "Site") as well as the services owned and operated by the Association (hereinafter, together with the Site, the "Service"). By using the Service in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting and browsing the Site or contributing to content, information, or other materials or services to the Site, you fully and unreservedly accept those stated in this Agreement.
Summary of Service
www.crestemidei.ro website is created and managed by Creştem Idei Association, identified by Fiscal Registration Code no. 3032314, based in Cluj-Napoca, county of Cluj, Romania, and can be contacted electronically using the email email@example.com
www.crestemidei.ro is a platform where certain users ("Project Creators") run fundraising campaigns to finance Projects by offering Rewards to raise money from other users ("Supporters").
Through the Site, email, websites, and other media, the Service makes accessible various content, including, but not limited to, videos, photographs, images, artwork, graphics, audio clips, comments, data, text, software, scripts, projects, other material and information, as well as associated trademarks and copyrightable works (collectively, “Content”). Project Creators, Supporters, other visitors and users of the service (collectively, “Users”) may contribute by adding, creating, uploading, submitting, distributing, facilitating the distribution, collection, postage or otherwise make accessible ("Submit") the Content. “User Submissions” means any Content submitted by Users.
Acceptance of Terms
The Association reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated Terms on the Site. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions periodically for potential changes, your continue use constitutes acceptance of those changes. The Association reserves it’s unilaterally and discretionary right to change, suspend, or discontinue the Service (including, but not limited to, the availability to access any feature, database, or Content) at any time. The Association may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to all of the Service or to parts of it, without notice.
The Service is only available to individuals that have full legal capacity required to enter into a contract. You declare and warrant that if you are a natural person, you are at least 18 years old or of legal age in your country, and if you are a legal entity, you have fulfilled all the formalities required to be recognised by Law as such. The Association reserves the right to ask for proof in this matter, and your account may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age for a natural person or of founding for a legal entity is provided. The Association may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any natural person or legal entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. Also declare that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. This provision is void in the case that access to the Service is prohibited by Law or the right to access the Service is revoked in those countries.
Third party Sites
The Service may permit you to link to other websites or online resources, while other websites or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. Those other websites are not under the Association's control, and you acknowledge that the Association is not liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, availability, or any other aspect of those other websites or resources. Including on another website of any link to the Site does not imply approval, endorsement by or affiliation with Creştem Idei Association. You further acknowledge and agree that the Association shall not be liable for any damage related to the use of any content, goods, or services available through any third-party website or resource.
Rules and Conduct
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Service for any purpose that is prohibited by the Terms and Conditions or law. The Service is provided only for your own personal, non-commercial use, and it can be printed on paper only in the extent of compliance with this limit. In all other cases, the content of the Site may not be reproduced, modified, or otherwise exploited for any commercial or non-commercial purpose of this operation.
The actions described below are strictly prohibited, unless obtaining prior written permission from the Site:
- Reproduction or storage of any Content, as well as distribution of this Content to any other website, server or other means of storing information;
- Modifying, publishing, transmitting, as well as participation in the transfer, sale, distribution of materials made by reproducing, modifying or displaying content;
- Removal of Site trademarks that show signs of copyright of the Association upon the content;
- Any use of the Content of the Site for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this document, is prohibited.
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Service. Yourself and solely yourself are responsible for any activity related to the created account (thus including the activity of any third party to whom you have granted access to your account) and in this matter, you will ensure that publishing Content on the Site is subject to the following limitations:
- You may not publish, transmit or make reference to Content that you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
- You may not publish or transmit Content that comes in breach of any contractual or legal duty
- You may not publish, transmit or make reference to any type of message that may contain a unanimously recognised form of "advertising" in society, to various categories of goods and services or messages containing recommendations for purchasing or not purchasing a certain product or service.
- You may not publish, transmit or make reference to the Users or Members of the Site to any type of unsolicited promotional message, whether or not the reference is made through communication systems provided by the Site or through other means of communication. Constitutes unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, the promotional material or any junk mail, spam, or chain letter.
- You may not publish or make reference in any manner to messages containing confidential information, whether or not they are provided with the "confidential" disclaimer or any other disclaimer of this kind, or to messages that are aimed to affect the price, image or market value of a product or service. Likewise, you cannot collect any personally identifiable information from Users or members of the Site.
- You may not publish, transmit or make reference in any manner to messages containing unlawful, threatening, abusive, indecent texts, which are harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, obscene, offensive, profane, or invasive of another's privacy. It is therefore prohibited to publish any type of material that violates the boundaries of public morals.
- You may not post in any manner Content that violates in any way copyright or other rights owned by a third party on that Content. In this respect, it is considered a breach of this condition, the Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, copyright, advertising right or any other right of other persons or entities, or violates any Law or contract;
- You may not restrict or deny access of other Users to the communication platforms provided by the Site.
- You may not publish, transmit or make reference in any kind to messages that contain software viruses or any other computer codes that are destructive or designed to disrupt, or which can interrupt, delete or limit the proper function of the Site or of any other informatic systems (software or hardware). Therefore, these software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorised access to any data system, password, or other information of the Association or any third party are strictly prohibited.
- You may not publish, transmit or make reference in any kind to Content that has a hidden source.
- You may not publish, transmit or make reference to any kind of ‘pyramid scheme’ or any other activity intended to defraud the trust of others, and any similar activities to facts proved in the past of having criminal potential.
Additionally, you may not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Association’s or its third-party providers’ infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
- act against any measures the Association may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service);
- run Maillist, Listserv or any form of auto-respond or ‘spam’ on the Service, or
- use software, devices, or other manual or automatic processes to ‘crawl’ or ‘spider’ any page of the Site
You shall not, directly or indirectly:
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or algorithms of any part of the Service, except to the extent applicable Laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
- modify, translate, or create derivative works of any part of the Service; or
- copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder.
Project Creators agree to not abuse other users' personal information. Abuse is defined as using personal information for any purpose other than those explicitly specified in the Project Creator’s Project, or is not related to fulfilling delivery of a product or service explicitly specified in the Project by the Project Creator.
The Association cannot guarantee the identity of the Users with whom you may interact while using the Service. All Content accessed through the Service is done at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of any part of it.
Registration of an account
You may view Content on the Site without registering, but as a condition of using certain aspects of the Service, you may be required by the Association to register and select a screen name ("User ID") and password. You shall provide accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of the Terms and Conditions, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You shall not use as a User ID, domain name, or Project name any name or term that:
- is the name of another person or association/company, with the intent to impersonate them;
- is subject to any rights of another person or association/company, without appropriate authorization;
- is offensive, vulgar, obscene.
The Association reserves its discretionary right to refuse registration of or cancel a User ID, domain name or Project name. You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password for the Site. You will immediately notify the Association in writing, should you notice any unauthorised use of your account, or the existence of other account-related security breach. In turn, you shall never use another User account without the other User’s express permission.
Each registration is for a single user. It is forbidden to share access data (username and password) on the Site. The site does not allow multiple Users access or the access of a network, to its Content. Should such access get discovered, the Association reserves the right to cancel or suspend your access to the Content of the Site.
Specific provisions for the Company User Account
The Association offers the opportunity to legal entities to fund various Projects, by registering on the Platform and double the funding provided for Project. This means that a Project can be funded based on a company's commitment to double every contribution received from an individual, who supports that Project.
In order to use this part of the Service any legal entity requires registering on the Platform and providing registration details and a logo to help easily identify the company. As company, you may set a maximum by which you double the money raised by a Project. In case of funding a Project, a company is required to transfer the full amount of the payment within 10 working days from completing the Project.
Failure to comply with this deadline may result in not funding the Project and closing down the company Account. The Association reserves the right to change the status of a Project from “Funded” to “Not funded” if a company does not transfer the funds and the raised amounts from individual Supporters do not reach the Project’s funding target.
Registering fundraising Projects
By creating a fundraising campaign on crestemidei.ro, Platform owned by Creştem Idei Association, you, as the Project Creator are offering the public the opportunity to find out about the Project and to financially support you in achieving it. By creating a fundraising campaign on the Platform, you accept the following obligations empowered by this Agreement:
- In order for each Project to be eligible for submission on the website, it is imperative that it provides a method of rewarding its Supporters. Having a symbolic value, these Rewards should be of a small financial value.
- Although the estimated delivery date listed on each Reward is not a promise to fulfil by that date, but is merely an estimate of when the Project Creator hopes to fulfil by, you must submit all necessary diligents for this to happen. In consequence, the delivery date shall be provided in a realistic manner and within a reasonable time from the completion of the contract.
- For all campaigns, Creştem Idei Association gives to the Project Creator each Supporter’s User ID and support amount. For successful campaigns (that have gathered the minimum needed amount for the completion of the fundraising), Creştem Idei Association additionally provides to the Project Creator each Supporter’s name and email.
- Project Creators are required to fulfil all the promised Rewards of their successful fundraising campaigns or refund any Supporter whose Reward they did not fulfil.
- Project Creators should not take any action in reliance on having any of the money raised until they have the ability to withdraw and spend the money. There may be a delay between the end of a successful fundraising campaign and access to the funds.
- If a Project is funded through online banking, Creştem Idei Association reserves the right to mark it as “Funded” or “Not Funded”, as the submitted amounts via online banking reach the Association’s account.
- To the extent that there are Supporters interested in funding their Project, Project Creators agree that by accepting these Terms and Conditions, money provided by these Supporters shall not be available until and only after the minimum raised amount, required for their Project, is met. If the limit amount is not reached, the money shall be returned to the Supporters or redistributed to other Projects (to the discretionary choice of the Association), as applicable.
- Likewise, accepting those provided in this document, the Project Creators agree that the Association withholds 7% of the amount provided by the Supporters for a successful campaign and will take into account this amount when preparing the Project’s budget.
- Because of occasional failures of payments from Supporters, Creştem Idei Association cannot guarantee the receipt by Project Creators of the whole raised amount, minus the fees of third parties and of Creştem Idei Association.
By supporting a fundraising campaign on crestemidei.ro, Platform owned by Creştem Idei Association, you as Supporter accept the Terms and Conditions provisioned in this Agreement and approve that your support amount shall be used strictly and accordingly with those stated by this Agreement:
- Supporters agree to provide their payment information at the time they take responsibility to support a campaign. They can effectively support that Project only if the amount raised by the deadline of the Project they chose to endorse is at least equal to the fundraising goal. Meaning that the money shall be wired in the Project Creators’ account after both the deadline and the minimum support have been reached. The amount Supporters offer is the amount they will be charged.
- Payments shall be made in the Association’s bank account, which will manage the funds in strict accordance with the provisions of this Agreement. Upon reaching the deadline set for the fundraising stage of the Project, if raised money meet the provided minimum amount, they will be transferred to the Project Creator within 3 weeks after reaching the deadline, minus the fees retained by third parties, minus commission retained by the Association and the applied bank charges or any fees related to money transfer from the Association’s account to the Project Creator’s account; otherwise, there are several cases as follows:
- If the Supporter chose to be anonymous the money will be used to support other Projects, to the Association’s desire.
- If the Supporter chose to disclose his identity, he can choose between financing another Project of his will or having the funds returned to him by the Association.
- Supporters agree to have sufficient funds available when performing the payment, to ensure that commitment will be respected and the support will be collectible.
- For some Rewards, the Project Creator needs further information from the Supporters, such as a mailing address or t-shirt size, to enable the Project Creator to deliver the Rewards. The Project Creator shall request the information directly from Supporters, at some point, after the fundraising campaign is successful. To receive the Reward, Supporters agree to provide the requested information to the Project Creator, within a reasonable amount of time.
- As a Supporter of a Project funded on www.crestemidei.ro you may not request Creştem Idei Association (nor implicitly the Project Creators), a refund of your contribution in any of the cases below:
- the Project was funded on www.crestemidei.ro through a campaign that has achieved the aimed funds, within the set timeframe.
- the Project is still under running campaign on www.crestemidei.ro
- the Reward sought is not delivered according to the schedule mentioned in the campaign.
- the Reward is not as you expected. Choosing to support a creative Project is based on your willingness to support creativity in Romania and not on purchasing a product / service following the campaign.
Creştem Idei Association and its payments’ partners will deduct their fees before transmitting proceeds of a campaign towards the Project Creators. Fees shall be brought to your knowledge and they may vary, depending on various factors.
Creştem Idei Association withholds a fee of 7% of the support raised by a successful campaign, run on the Platform.
Creştem Idei Association reserves the right to cancel a support at any time and for any reason. In such case, the raised money shall be returned to the Supporter, minus the fees of third parties (for example banks, online operators)
Creştem Idei Association reserves the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend a campaign at any time and for any reason. The Association’s policy is not to comment on the reasons for any of those actions.
Transferring the funds from Creştem Idei Association to The Project Creator is undertaken by these Terms and Conditions
Creştem Idei Association is not liable for any damage or loss incurred related to Rewards or any other use of the Service, which is not imputable to it. Creştem Idei Association is under no obligation to get involved in disputes between Users, or between Users and any third party arising in connection with the use of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, delivery of goods and services, as well as any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with campaigns on the Site. Creştem Idei Association does not endorse any User Submissions. You, as Project Creator or Supporter accepting this Agreement, release Creştem Idei Association, its employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, damages, and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of, or in any way related to such disputes and the Service.
Proceedings of reimbursement to Supporters
According to the functionality of the Platform, if a Project hasn’t met its funding goal on crestemidei.ro, the money donated by the closing of the campaign shall not be granted the Project Creators.
As a non-anonymous Supporter, you have three options, two of which enable you to continue endorsing Romanian innovation and creativity. These options are:
- Redirecting your support towards another Project on crestemidei.ro within six months, from the end of the month related to the completion of the unsuccessful Project - we will keep you up to date with the launched Projects.
- Donating the allocated amount to crestemidei.ro to support us in paying the hosting and marketing expenses of promoting the Platform.
- Claiming reimbursement of the Support made to the Project, in which case you will receive the amount minus bank charges and commissions withheld upon transaction, related to Mobilpay. Reimbursement shall be made within two months from your request.
All transfers shall be made by our technical team until such time when an administration payment module will be available to users.
If a Project has reached its funding target and for this it has also received funding from the companies through the service provided by the Platform and the companies have not transfer the funds within 10 working days from completion of the Project, the Association will modify the status of the Project from “Funded” in “Not Funded”, if the Project has not reached its funding target from individual’s support, therefore without the contribution of the companies.
The Association shall not take responsibility for the company’s payment fulfilment.
The Content provided by the Association, its partners and Users may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright and other legal notices, legal information as well as restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
The Association grants to each User of the Service a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use and reproduce the Content, solely for personal, non-commercial use, within the provisions of this Agreement.
You shall not sell, license, rent, use or otherwise exploit any part of the Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third-party right, according to the current legislation.
By Submitting Content on the Site, you agree to the following terms:
The Association will not have any ownership rights over your User Submissions. However, the Association and its affiliates need the following license to perform and market the Service on your behalf and on behalf of its other Users and itself: you grant to the Association the worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable right to (and to allow others acting on its behalf to):
- use, edit, modify, reproduce, host, display, stream, playback, code, copy, market, the "Trademarks") in connection with (a) the Service, (b) the Association’s (and its distribute, and otherwise fully exploit your User Submissions and your trademarks, service marks, slogans, logos, and similar proprietary rights (collectively, successors), (c) promoting, marketing, and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) or of the Service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third-party websites);
- take whatever other action is required to perform and market the Service
- allow its Users to stream, transmit, playback, download, display, distribute, collect, and otherwise use partly or all the User Submissions and Trademarks in connection with the Service; and
- use and publish, and permit others to use and publish, the User Submissions, Trademarks, names and personal and biographical materials of you and the members of your group, in connection with the provision or marketing of the Service
Granting this license to the Association does not affect your ownership or other license rights in your User Submissions, including the right to grant additional licenses.
You agree with publishing your User Submission and its association with your name or User ID. You may be identified by the public with your name or User ID of your choice, in association with your User Submission.
You grant to each User a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Service, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, display this User Submissions solely for personal, non commercial use.
You agree not to post materials that are part of the User Submissions and that it will not contain third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Creştem Idei Association all of the license rights granted herein. In order to do that, you will pay all royalties and other amounts owed to any natural person or legal entity for usability of data or other information, User Submissions that belong to them.
The use or exploitation of User Submissions by the Association and Users, as supported by this Agreement, will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including any confidentiality rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
The Association has the right to delete, edit, modify, reformat, excerpt, or translate any of your User Submissions, with the respected consequences.
The Association shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content, except for Content that belongs to it, not shared and which was issued without the contribution of a third party.
Procedure in case of copyright infringement of a third party
Creştem Idei Association has adopted a policy of, in appropriate circumstances, terminating User accounts that are repeated infringers of the intellectual property rights of others. Creştem Idei Association also may terminate User accounts even based on a single infringement.
Creştem Idei Association will remove infringing materials if properly notified on the existence of Content that infringes copyright. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify in written, Creştem Idei Association. Your notification should contain the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal adviser):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrights;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim that has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim as infringing is located on the Site, sufficient for Creştem Idei Association to locate the material;
- your personal contact information, namely: your full name, address, telephone number, and email address; The Association may decide to request further information following your contact, to the extent that the information would be necessary to resolve the situation.
- an affidavit that proves that the information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If you believe that your work has been deleted or deactivated by mistake or you identify errors, please notify in written, Creştem Idei Association. Your notification should contain the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature that belongs to the User of the Service;
- identifying the material which has been eliminated, or for which the access was deactivated as well as its location before being erased or had its access deactivated;
- an affidavit showing that the user claims that the material was removed or disabled as a result of misidentification of the material;
- your personal contact information, namely: your full name, address, telephone number, and email address; The Association may decide to request further information following your contact, to the extent that the information would be necessary to resolve the situation
If it does not meet these requirements, any notice or counter-notice is considered not valid. All notices regarding copyright infringement are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject „Copyright”.
In accordance with the applicable legislation, any person who knowingly declares in error that their material does not infringe any copyright or was not removed or disabled by mistake, can be held liable.
The Association may terminate your access to the Service, without motivation or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. If you wish to terminate your account, you may do so by following the instructions on the Site. Any fees paid to the Association are non-refundable. All provisions of the Terms and Conditions that by their nature, should stay valid upon termination, shall in fact stay valid upon termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Warranty Disclaimer of the Association
The Association has no special relationship of fiduciary duty to you.
You acknowledge that the Association has no duty to initiate or take any action regarding any of the following: which Users gain access to the Site, what Content Users access through the Site, what effects the Content may have on Users; how Users may interpret or use the Content; what actions Users may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. The Association cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data or information that Users provide about themselves or their campaigns and Projects.
You agree to release the Association from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. The Site may direct you to websites containing information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. The Association makes no allegations concerning any Content on the Site which has not been written, nor belonging exclusively to the Site and the Association is not liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality of material contained on the Service, which exclusively or partly belong to the Users.
The Association does not guarantee the Content that will be made available through the Service. The Association has no obligation to monitor the Service or Content, beyond the limit of compliance to the morals or of avoiding obvious violations, based on known information.
The Association reserves the right, at any time, for any reason, and without notice, to:
- cancel, reject, interrupt, remove, or suspend a campaign or Project;
- remove, edit, or modify any Content, including, but not limited to, any User Submission;
- remove or block any User or User Submission. Creştem Idei Association reserves the right not to comment on the reasons for any of these actions.
Also, the Association shall not be liable for the actions of third parties responsible for cash transactions (online payment service, the banks involved, etc.) to the extent that there is any violated obligation on its part. Any problems of such nature shall be resolved through communication with the responsible entities. Likewise, the Association is not responsible for the other actions of third parties with implications to the availability or temporary unavailability of the Service, its operation without errors and other such failures that are unrelated to the duties incumbent upon Creştem Idei Association.
Therefore, the Association, its directors, employees, agents, suppliers, partners and content providers do not warrant that:
- the Service shall be secure or available at any particular time or location;
- any defects or errors shall be corrected;
- any content or software available at or through the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or
- the results of using the Service shall meet your requirements.
The only case in which the Association will be bound to repair any damage is when it has not complied, for reasons attributable solely to them, an obligation which brought about your injury.
Indemnification for breach of contract
If your actions in connection with the Service, by violation of agreements and abuse of any kind, are likely to prejudice the Association, its members, affiliates, employees, contractors, suppliers and third parties, you are responsible for all claims, expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and other legal costs. The Association reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter, in which event you will assist and cooperate with the Association in asserting any available defences. This covers your liability to any action for damages, whether judicial or extrajudicial.
Accessing the Service is prohibited from territories where the Content is illegal. If you access the Service from other locations outside Romania, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local Laws.
Electronic Delivery, Notice Policy, and Your Consent
By using the Services, you consent receiving from Creştem Idei Association all communications including notices, agreements, legally required disclosures, or other information in connection with the Services (collectively, "Contract Notices") electronically. Creştem Idei Association may provide the electronic notifications and Contract Notices by posting them on the Site. If you desire to withdraw your consent to receive Contract Notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of the Services.
These Terms and Conditions (and any further rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Romanian and European Union Laws. All disputes related to the Service shall be settled by the competent Romanian courts located within the territory of Cluj County, Romania. You agree that the Association and its Services are deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Creştem Idei Association or its members, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, either specific or general, in any jurisdiction other than the one of the Association.
These Terms and Conditions and other referenced materials are the object of the Agreement between yourself and the Association with respect to the Service, and supersede all prior or current communications (whether oral, written or electronic) between yourself and the Association with respect to the Service and govern the future relationship. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
The Association shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations, in case the results are insufficient from any cause beyond the Association’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic, communications failure or any other degradation. The Terms and Conditions are personal to you, and are not transferable, assignable, or sublicensable by you except with the Association's prior written consent. The Association may assign, transfer, or delegate any of its rights and obligations hereunder without your consent. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of the Terms and Conditions and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
All notices under the Terms and Conditions will be in writing and will be deemed to have been received in the same day if personally delivered or sent by certified mail, return receipt requested. The receipt is electronically confirmed immediately, if transmitted by facsimile or email or the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognised overnight delivery service.